TIPS FOR GETTING FIT IN 2012
* Stay consistent: Keeping a strict fitness routine is the easiest way to reach any goal, whether it’s losing 10 pounds or running a marathon.
* Work the whole body: Making your whole body work rather than just a certain area ensures you’re burning the maximum amount of calories. Being overall physically fit allows you to concentrate on particular regions like your abs or legs.
* Revamp your diet: Changing eating habits can compliment a new exercise routine. Eating smaller meals throughout the day ensures your metabolism is constantly working off calories instead of lying dormant between three large meals.
* Think beyond the machines: If you got a new gym membership for the holidays, all those fancy machines may not whip you into shape as quickly as you’d like. Some machines can be restrictive and may not incorporate all muscle groups, which makes more calories disappear.
* Consider a trainer: Getting a personal trainer is one way to make sure your fitness goals stay on track. Having regular sessions with a trainer keeps you accountable for working out on a regular basis. Call my trainer, Mike John 469.233.7018, he can develop a nutrition plan AND a dynamic personal training program designed specifically for you!
Premier Concierge Services, Simplifier of Life, Move Manager, Personal Shopper, Home & Office Organizer. We work with busy professionals who want to improve their productivity at work and at home, yet they still find themselves too busy to accomplish everything they need to do. We provide a wide range of services to handle the details and simplify your life so that you can concentrate on the important things…like finding the perfect balance between work and your home life again.