Organization = Stress Relief
Living in chaos can create stress. Whether you’re overloaded by clutter, disorganized with your schedule, or carrying excess emotional baggage, disarray can make you feel scattered and rob you of resources. Most of us don’t realize that the clutter can rob us of time (as we look for keys and lost items), money (as we pay late fees on bills and things we can’t find) and peace of mind (as sitting in a cluttered room can drain your energy without you even realizing it). You can take weight off your shoulders by being more organized with your time, giving away things you don’t need and maintaining your home as a haven.
"I'm just too busy. How do I find more TIME?"
1. It's OK To Say No: Many people end up overscheduling themselves because they feel uncomfortable saying "no" when people ask things of them.
2. Be Clear On Your Priorities: Others become overscheduled because they add activities to their schedules for the wrong reasons, and end up spending their days doing things that don't reflect their values and priorities.
3. Map It Out: A common time management trap many people fall into is that they don't know where their time goes, or they overestimate the amount of time they have available and underestimate the amount of time each activity takes to complete, and become overcommitted.
4. Manage Money Wisely: It's become increasingly common for people to work more than they'd like because finances demand it. Many people are working longer hours and even more than one job.
5. Stay Organized: In addition to keeping an organized schedule, as mentioned above, it's important to maintain an organized home.
6. To Thine Own Self Be True: Knowing yourself well can also help you to avoid getting overwhelmed. How? For one thing, by knowing your limitations, you avoid taking on too much.
7. Hire PREMIER CONCIERGE: It is important to have someone hold you accountable for the above steps. We can get you organized, keep you organized, and keep your life stress free!
Premier Concierge Services, Simplifier of Life, Move Manager, Personal Shopper, Home & Office Organizer. We work with busy professionals who want to improve their productivity at work and at home, yet they still find themselves too busy to accomplish everything they need to do. We provide a wide range of services to handle the details and simplify your life so that you can concentrate on the important things…like finding the perfect balance between work and your home life again.